Keeping it cool with some Strawberry Chia Popsicles in a Banana Base. These were inspired by @maryburi and her gorgeous strawberry pops I saw on Instagram last week.
Strawberry Chia Jam Popsicles
- 1.5 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/ Cup milk of choice
- my amazing strawberry chia jam
- Blend the first three ingredients until smooth and creamy
- Layer the banana mixture and jam in popsicle molds, inserting a few strawberry slices as desired.
- If you want clean lines between the layers, you can freeze each layer before adding the next. Otherwise you will get a tie-dyed appearance, which I prefer (and it is way less time-consuming).
- Freeze overnight.
- Enjoy summer!
Layered the creamy banana base, homemade strawberry chia jam and sliced strawberries however you like. I like to get a tie-dyed look, so I don’t freeze between the layers. Watch your kids slurp up this fruity goodness with a fraction of the added sugar of a store-bought popsicle! These were a big hit that we’ll definitely be repeating this summer.
Looking for more Simply Family Food recipes? I’m sharing the five most popular recipes from Simple Family Food (that even your picky eater will love) in one awesome download, delivered right to your inbox! Click below now to get your copy.