Summer kitchen hack: grill all the things, even your salad!
For the record, my kids have yet to touch this with a 10-foot pole, but my husband and I would eat this every day of summer!
Grilled Romaine Hearts
- romaine hearts 1 per person
- 3 Tbsp avocado Oil
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- minced garlic
- salt & pepper to taste
- Prepare the grill for medium-high heat. Be sure to clean it spray it with oil before cooking.
- Prep your Romaine Hearts by removing any wilted or brown leaves.
- Shake oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper together in a jar to make a dressing.
- Brush romaine hearts with the dressing.
- Grill until you have grill marks on all sides, about two minutes between turns. Enjoy!
Looking for more Simply Family Food recipes? I’m sharing the five most popular recipes from Simple Family Food (that even your picky eater will love) in one awesome download, delivered right to your inbox! Click below now to get your copy.