I don’t want to brag, but my son who insults nearly everything I make (and then comes back for seconds) said this about these breakfast sandwiches: “Mom, taste this. Your head is gonna pop off!” I’ll take it as a compliment. And don’t worry, no scraps were wasted in the making of those perfectly circular eggs. My family ate those too.
Simple Breakfast Sandwiches
- 14 eggs
- A splash of milk
- salt and pepper
- sautéed veggies whatever your family likes or will tolerate
- cheddar cheese slices
- 12 whole wheat English muffins
- Preheat your oven to 385F.
- Use a baking tray that has a lip on all sides, so the eggs don’t spill out.
- Line your tray with parchment.
- Beat eggs and milk and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the baking tray, then sprinkle your sauteed veggies around.
- Place the tray in the oven and cook for 10 minutes. Could be a bit more or less depending on the depth of your tray, so keep an eye on it.
- Allow the eggs to cool and then use a Mason jar lid to cut eggs into circles.
- Now you get to assemble the sandwiches: 1 slice of cheddar, one egg round on one whole wheat English muffin.
Looking for more Simply Family Food recipes? I’m sharing the five most popular recipes from Simple Family Food (that even your picky eater will love) in one awesome download, delivered right to your inbox! Click below now to get your copy.