I just got a waffle maker. Not sure what I was thinking going without one all these years! We enjoyed these with beauties with fresh berries and maple syrup. Plain Greek yogurt would be a great addition too.
Banana Oat Waffles
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2 eggs
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat waffle iron and grease the surface.
- Blend the oats into a fine consistency first.
- Add all other ingredients until almost smooth.
- Pour about 3/4 cup into the center of your iron.
- Cook on medium-high for about 5 minutes.
Looking for more Simply Family Food recipes? I’m sharing the five most popular recipes from Simple Family Food (that even your picky eater will love) in one awesome download, delivered right to your inbox! Click below now to get your copy.